понедељак, 13. фебруар 2012.

Konačno / Finally


U julu prošle godine sam počela da radim blokove za rug prekrivač. Imala sam dosta "otpadaka" od koflina koji koristim kao punjenje za prekrivače, i rug prekrivač je bio način da ih iskoristim. Pre nove godine sam ga završila, spojila sve blokove, izreckala ivice (što nije bilo jednostavno). 

In July last year I started working on a rug quilt blocks. before the new year, I finished it, brought together all the blocks, cut the edges (which was not easy).



Posle pranja sam shvatila da neki od upotrebljenih materijala nije najbolje rešenje za rug prekrivač - suviše se para!
After washing, I realized that some of the materials is not the best solution for a rug quilt -rip up too much (I am not sure about this word "rip up")




Zato sam odlučila da lice (koje inače interesantno izgleda) prekrijem jednim komadom materijala. Tu pozadinu prekrivača sam prikačila za sredinu svakog bloka.
So I decided to covered face (which otherwise looks interesting) with a fabric. I sewed the fabric for the middle of each block.





Sada imam malo teži prekrivač, ali mi se baš dopada  (i ne ostavlja končiće po sobi i krevetu ).
Now I have a little heavier blanket, but I really like it (and do not leave the thread per room).

2 коментара:

  1. Very pretty quilt and your dogs are adorable!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Greetings from Finland. I watch blodeja around the world. You have a nice job. Welcome to our new blog.

    ОдговориИзбриши